It was a Memorial Day weekend to remember for Melissa and Ashley. Their celebration was held at Fiddle Lake Farm in rural Pennsylvania where they spent the morning getting ready together before separating ways to slip on their attire; Melissa putting on an ever so stunning gown from Kleinfeld Bridal and Ashley in a blue Bindle & Keep suit complete with a bow-tie. Once they were ready, the two locked eyes again beneath the trees in a sweet and intimate first look before hopping into a vintage car and being escorted to the ceremony.
Once the ceremony was about to begin, the rain started falling. Clear umbrellas were distributed to the guests as they sat in the open field; still wearing the biggest of smiles. The sun came out just in time for the couple to seal their love with a kiss and exit the space with a celebratory confetti toss.
Their reception space was rustic and romantic, including farm tables dressed with greenery and candlelight and hanging chandeliers and string lights adding to the ambiance. In lieu of escort cards, they utilized a vintage window pane that displayed names and table numbers and in lieu of favors the couple made donations to Trinity Place — a homeless shelter for LGBTQ+ youth — displayed on a sign with rainbow colors shining bright. And speaking of rainbow colors, Melissa and Ashley opted for a classic three-tier cake speckled with the hues and lit up the sky with a firework display — tying in color and creativity in the coolest of ways!
Written by Alyssa Carfang
- Photography & Videography: Brindamour Photography
- Venue: Fiddlelake Farm
- Floral Design: Cindy Bee Floral
- Stationery: Venamour
- Cake Design: Electric City Bakehouse
- Hairstyling: Bobbie Jo Bridal
- Rentals: Boulevard Rental
- Engagement Ring: Diamond Ideals
- Wedding Ring: Erie Basin
- Catering: Mustard Seed Cafe
- DJ: Stylus DJ Entertainment
- String Music: Penn Strings
- Rentals: Scranton Rent All
- Day-Of Coordination: LC Solutions LLC
- Dress Salon: Kleinfeld Bridal
- Suit Design: Bindle & Keep