Movies are extremely important to Mike and Jeremy, so they wanted to give their guests an experience of an old Hollywood movie premiere complete with a step-and-repeat red carpet, paparazzi, ticket takers and movie posters.
The venue itself was a theater, and guests enjoyed to two short films before the ceremony, one of the groomsmen made a movie trailer starring Mike and Jeremy’s cat Inigo, and Jeremy made a montage about 100 years of love and marriage in the movies. Because Mike is Filipino, they conducted the Filipino tradition of the cord, veil and coin ceremony.
After exchanging self-written vows in front of their 175 guests, they moved to cocktail hour where classic movie scores played, and then enjoyed a luxe reception where tables, topped with ostrich feathers, were named after Best Picture Oscar winners and place settings of gold, black and red paired perfectly with the Old Hollywood ambiance.
- Event Design: Alfred House Productions
- Photography: Jack Rodriguez Photography
- Venue: The Ebell
- Feather Design: Dowler Event Decor
- Floral Design: Shawna Yamamoto Event Design
- Novelty Entertainment: Tribute Productions
- Lighting: Samson Sound and Lighting
- Photo Booth: Brass Street Photo Booth
- Rentals: Bright Event Rentals
- Videography: Leira Productions
- Cake Design: The Butter End Cakery
- Tuxedos: Men's Wearhouse
- Hair & Makeup: Elwynn + Cass
- Linens: Luxe Linen