Romance and elegance were on the minds of creatives when they teamed up to put a modern twist on a Marie Antoinette-inspired styled shoot. They couldn’t have picked a better muse than the well-dressed, controversial queen of France who had an undying love for all things luxurious.
Tori Lynn Photography captured all the luxe details, such as a blush pink and gold color palette with pastel touches and vintage details that exude French elegance. We’re swooning over the towering candelabras and the texture that a rose gold sequin tablecloth creates on the tabletop. And the icing on the cake of this stunning shoot is the intricately designed sugar flowers cascading down the three-tiered white wedding cake. It doesn’t get any sweeter than that!
Submitted via Matchology
- Venue: Orchid Garden at Church Street Station
- Photography: Tori Lynn Photography
- Floral Design: Fern and Curl Designs
- Stationery: Delaina J. Designs
- Rentals: Absolutely Fabulous Event Rentals
- Rentals: Any Event Linen & Chair Rental
- Decor: Over the Moon Events
- Wedding Cake: Sweet Miss V's
- Dress Store: Lily's Bridal
- Wedding Accessories: Styled by Markie
- Hair and Makeup: Gabriella Anthony's Design Artistry