Real-life couple Nick and Spencer’s individual styles inspired the creation of this nature-inspired styled shoot hosted by wedding planner Samantha from To Be Loved Events.
Featuring an elegant palette with shades of sage, hues of blue and vibrant turquoise tones, the grooms wore gray suits which perfectly complemented their ties and boutonnieres, all in varying shades of green.
Pastel floral centerpieces set around metallic candle holders of varying heights and shapes created a multi-dimensional design. Place settings brought the color palette all together with gold utensils, fresh springs of greenery and place cards made of sliced geodes in a deep shade of turquoise that matched the acrylic signage decorating the outdoor venue.
Even the wedding cake kept the style of the shoot alive with is sleek white exterior accented with gold foil, a live succulent and a simple cake topper that summarized the core of Spencer and Nick’s relationship – love.
Written by Emily Rochotte
- Planning & Styling: To Be Loved Events
- Venue: The Gardens at Los Robles Greens
- Photography: Angel Sheree Photography
- Floral Design: Unique Floral Designs
- Rentals: A Rental Connection
- Wedding Cake: Kira Bakes
- Cake Topper: Happily Ever Etched
- Catering: A Seasonal Table
- Attire: Friar Tux
- Stationery: Katie Renee Design
- Invitations: Andrea Woodlee Design
- Ring Box: Voeu Du Coeur
- Rings: MiaDonna
- Linens: Tono + Co.