It’s always a special treat when an inspiration shoot can have a real-life love involved, and such was the case for this team of Maine creatives, who crafted their shoot around the love story of married couple Kahsi and Jamie, starting with a getting-ready breakfast of teas and pastries to an emotional first look, heartfelt vow exchange and a beautifully styled celebration dinner for two.
Kahsi and Jamie have been together for eight years, with four children of their own as well as a Kahsi being a surrogate to a couple in Israel, where it’s illegal to adopt or seek surrogacy if you’re gay. “I did it because I couldn’t imagine not having my own kids. I couldn’t imagine being told that I wasn’t allowed to have this family.” In their relationship, Kahsi and Jamie have learned to trust first, believe in and support each other, work as a team, make sacrifices for their family, build open and honest communication and prioritize time for one another and their family. They clearly have found the formula to a successful marriage, and are so deserving of this beautiful vow renewal set up by the team of wedding pros.
- Photography: Rachel Epperly Media
- Venue: 1812 Pierce House
- Event Planning: Hallie Talbot Events
- Floral Design: Jennifer Neal Floral Designs
- Cake Design:Gorham Village Baking Co.
- Catering: Kathy's Kitchen
- Hair & Makeup: Wildflower MUA
- Rentals: One Stop Event Rentals
- Rentals: East Coast Vintage Co.
- Desserts: Adamo's Italian Bakery
- Officiant: Gateway Celebrations
- Attire: Vintage Finery Fashion, Costumes, and Bridal
- Linens & Accessories: The Main Square
- Stationery: Lettering by Libby
- Jewelry: Salt Grass Jewelry
- Music: Windfern Ensemble