‘Tis the season for giving but there’s no reason the gifts you give (or put on your own wish list!) can’t inspire you for your wedding. For our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, Love Inc. editors have curated a series of gift ideas that can also serve purpose for the big day.
These five gifts are sure to delight that trendy globetrotter in your life. (And don’t forget to snag one for yourself for the honeymoon!).
- Passport Holder: Get stamped in style with this brightly hued leather passport holder by Tory Burch.
- Bikini Bag: An essential for sun worshippers, the waterproof canvas interior of this Henri Bendel bikini bag ensures that the rest of your beach bag contents stay dry.
- Toiletry Bag: This handsome travel bag by Jack Spade is the perfect size for on-the-go grooming.
- Jet Set Kit: Aesop’s kit of TSA-approved products (classic shampoo and conditioner, geranium leaf body cleanser and rind concentrate body balm) will ensure your morning routine is as luxurious as the destination.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones: Silence screaming babies with Beats by Dr. Dre wireless bluetooth headphones. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours, allowing you to tune out, even on those long-haul voyages.