The second installment of our bridal flats series caters to brides with a free-spirited boho style. From beaches to festival-inspired weddings, don’t let your bridal style fall flat with an unflattering, or even worse, uncomfortable pair of wedding shoes. These flats prove that it’s okay to try a style off the beaten path (or aisle!) for your wedding look.
- All Tied Up: Add a little edge to your bridal look with a strappy leather sandal. Intertwine the laces up your leg or leave them slouched around your ankle for a more deconstructed vibe. K. Jacques ‘Bikini' sandal available for $234 at kjacques.fr
- Barefoot Beauty: For the ever-so-perfect beach wedding try the new anklet toe ring combo. With an assortment of charms and chains you’re sure to find a unique look that compliments your individual style. Free People ‘Macrame' anklet, $38
- Island Chic: Rafia flats are the right balance between island chic and boho style. The pop of white on the cap adds a touch of freshness to the look. Tory Burch ‘Catherine' ballerina flat available at Neiman Marcus for $250
- Greek Goddess: Let your love take flight with these quirky metallic winged gladiators. Throw them on during your reception and you’re sure to be dancing like a Greek goddess well into morning. Ancient Greek Sandals ‘Ikaria Winged Vachetta' flat available at Bergdorf Goodman for $230
- Slip On: Whether you want to rub your toes in the sand or run down the boardwalk, these sturdy woven flats are perfect for both on and off the beach wear. Sam Edleman ‘Adera’ Huarache slip-on available at Nordstrom for $99.95
Ever since I was a little boy I could be found sketching beautiful gowns and dreaming of love. Over the years I have helped design and write other couple’s stories all while cultivating my own chapters in love. With a background in fashion, I hope to inspire couples’ fashion on their very special day.