Featuring a monochromatic color palette, there was no lack of diversity through the details. Fresh and faux floral designs of roses, carnations, and peonies with greenery sprinkled in dressed up the many parts of the space. The eye-catching blooms surely made a statement including a floral backdrop that stood tall behind the dessert table; displaying a modern neon sign which shined light on the gorgeous blush and gold cake with 3D white fondant flowers.
Handmade invitation suites with delicate script calligraphy contrasted the tinted background of the paper, while table settings were adorned with personal place cards and garnished with fruit.
The lace wedding dress worn by the model bride, fused grace with modernity in the best of ways and the all-black attire worn by the model groom added an incomparable sleekness.
Bright, bold, but never more beautiful, this design is proof that there’s no such thing as too much pink!
Written by Alyssa Carfang
- Photography: Alicia Porras Photography
- Venue: The Spring Event Venue
- Event Planning: Styled Shoots of Houston
- Event Coordinator: Next Chapter Weddings
- Floral Design: Book a Bloom
- Floral Design: Casa de Flores Design
- Calligraphy: Lelelines
- Cake: Cakes by Gina
- Desserts: Samantha's Sweets
- Linens & Styling: Hopeful Events & Design
- Makeup: Vivid Glam Artistry
- Balloon Design: Balloon Luxe Events
- Bar: The Traveling Spirit
- Cookies: Lady Bird Houston
- Stationery: Jamie Lindley Lettering
- Preserved Florals: Bloomsake
- Model:Kaddy Hawkins
- Model:Nour Jaafar