Today’s inspiration is dripping with decadence and moody sexiness of Old World Edwardian romance. Inspired by still life floral portraits, the floral design is untamed and overgrown in perfect execution. The bride is dressed in a gorgeous vintage-inspired gown with intricate beading and tiered detailing. A croquembouche is a delightful substitute for a wedding cake, and the velvet linens give the entire tablescape a luxe finish.
- Planning: Morr Events
- Floral Design: Milwaukee Flower Co.
- Photography: Sarah Glick Photography
- Venue: Journeyman Hotel
- Stationery: Bayview Printing Co.
- Dessert: Le Reve Cafe
- Rentals: Relics Vintage Rentals
- Linens: BBJ Linen
- Hairstyling: Hair by Smash
- Makeup: Studio D'Angeli
- Rentals: Well Dressed Tables
- Suit: NL Suits
- Jewelry: Tasha Rae
- Dress: Gigi