A blend of concrete, wood and mixed metals star in today’s styled shoot, which was inspired by the very city in which it takes place — Detroit. In the heart of Motor City, local creatives brought this colorful and eclectic wedding inspiration shoot together at The Villages Bier & Weingarten, a beloved spot where friends gather over beer and wine on sunny weekends. The venue gives off charming backyard vibes, which is a perfect fit for an intimate affair celebrating two dashing grooms. To contrast against some of the industrial elements, bright beautiful florals were brought in, and for a unique ceremony backdrop, baby’s breath was painted pink and blue and fastened to a circular arch.
We’re particularly loving the bright hued tablescape with a crushed velvet tablecloth topped with wooden chargers and concrete vessels that are filled with bright blooms. And for a bit of sweetness, cotton candy added a fun element to the top of a textured pastel wedding cake, which the newlyweds enjoyed with tasty macarons and sips of champagne. Captured by Inner Circle Photography, this fun and colorful styled shoot is sure brightening our day!
Submitted via Matchology
- Venue: The Villages Bier & Weingarten
- Photography: Inner Circle Photography
- Event Planning: Adeline Rose Events
- Event Design: Kyle Ann Design
- Floral Design: The Flower Kitten
- Stationery: Cordial Punch Press
- Rentals: Event Theory
- Wedding Suits: 1701 Bespoke
- Cake Design: The Dulce Experience
- Desserts: Spun Sugar Detroit