It’s our favorite time of the year, when pale toes slip into sandals for some much-needed vitamin D and legs and shoulders peek out from underneath long pants and sleeves into the warm air. With wedding season right around the corner, it’s time to lacquer up those fingers and toes with the newest Spring/Summer 2016 nail polish collections, and we’ve got the perfect combos for every bride’s style.
- Fingers: Let Me Bayou A Drink by OPI: This sleek nude with hints of blush pink will pair perfectly with your sun-kissed skin. Available at Ulta.com for $10
- Toes: Spare Me a French Quarter? by OPI: Destination brides don’t shy away from adventure, so show off your toes with this delicious raspberry cream-colored polish. It will be the perfect accessory once you ditch your dress for your bathing suit before plunging into the ocean for a celebratory swim. Available at HSN.com for $10
- Fingers: High Class Affair by Essie: Everything about this blush nude polish exudes glamorous romance. Even a single coat of lacquer will be the perfect accessory to your sparkling new ring. Available on Essie.com for $8.50
- Toes: Trudy by Julep: One of the trends we loved most at this spring’s bridal market was gorgeous hues of blue. This is the perfect shade to slather on your toes for a romantic pop of color. Available on Julep.com for $14
- Fingers: Sunshine State of Mind by Essie: This fiery coral is not for the feint of heart. A striking bold color, beachgoers will be red with nail polish envy as you dive into the ocean on your honeymoon. Available on Essie.com for $8.50
- Toes: Show Us Your Tips by OPI: A twist on the traditional nautical reds and blues, the bright coral on your fingers will pair beautifully with this soft periwinkle blue. A hint of shimmer will leave your toes aching for a boat ride under the hot sun after you say I do. Available at Ulta.com for $10
- Fingers: Abby by Julep: This nearly sheer cream color is an absolutely gorgeous wedding staple. The au-naturel color will leave your fingers looking perfectly polished without stealing the show. Available at Julep.com for $14
- Toes: Laurel by Zoya: This warm pink polish is the perfect way to add a hint of color to your toes without overdoing it. The chic pink hues in this polish create a radiant tint with a soft shimmer finish that’s in-style year-round. Available at Zoya.com for $10
- Fingers: Girls Just Wanna Have Sun by China Glaze: You can’t help but smile when you have sunny yellow fingers! You’ll want this color in tow for your bachelorette party when you’re out with your besties celebrating your big day. Available at Amazon.com for $3.15
- Toes: Sunnies by Butter London: This warm peachy orange is perfect for showing off in your favorite leather sandals. Available at Butterlondon.com for $15
Danielle is a University of Missouri graduate who recently moved to New York, fulfilling a lifelong dream of hers. New York is her first love; writing and editing are her second. When she’s not plugged in, Danielle spends her free time exploring the city and finding inspiration in its energy. Aside from her passion for love, she’s a grammar nerd, coffee lover and music enthusiast!