Featuring a soft, neutral palette (that’s currently trending!) and captured in the heritage-listed Rippon Lea Estate in Victoria, Australia, the bride wears two wedding dresses that are positively dreamy. The first, a Jason Grech gown with high neckline and swiss dot detailing, followed by a L’Eto Bridal dress with dramatic billowy sleeves.
A picnic scene is set for the two newlyweds to have a private moment alone — a wonderful idea post-ceremony and perhaps during the reception. Yellow roses pop against the muted tabletop tones and tassels were added to the monogrammed wedding invitations for a whimsical touch.
- Photography: Sephory Photography
- Venue: Rippon Lee Estate
- Planning: Peter Rowland
- Stationery: Giant Invitations
- Dress Designer: Jason Grech
- Second Dress Designer: L'Eto Bridal
- Suit Tailor: Half Past Eight
- Bride's Shoes: Sophia Webster
- Jewelry: Franco Jewellers
- Makeup Artist: Suzy Sela
- Hairstylist: Natalie Jaye Hair
- Catering: Mary Eats Cake
- Model: Sophia Barrett
- Model: Jake Marin