A free wedding sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it happened!
Rai of Love — a non-profit organization by photographer Jodi Hutton — teamed up with talented, inclusive vendors to give away a wedding day to one lucky couple. And when Melissa and Kimberly found out they won, they couldn’t wait to have the wedding of their dreams.
“We were so blessed to have worked with a team of vendors where color, gender, or sexual orientation didn’t matter and who donated their talent and time to promote love,” says Melissa.
Their September wedding took place right outside of the city they call home, Cleveland Ohio. Both brides looked ever so elegant in their fitted lace and tiered wedding gowns, while the wedding details included a playful touch. Nods towards Harry Potter were weaved into the aesthetic, including stationery with famous quotes, a ring box with the saying “Always”, and a golden snitch cake topper. Additionally the red-and-purple color palette really helped set the tone and was perfect for the time of year.
We solemnly swear you’re going to love this day!
- Photography: Jodie Hutton Photography
- Floral Design: Diana Elizabeth Designs
- Venue & Catering: Trevi Catering & Events
- Stationery: Brittney Nichole Designs
- Cake Design: Canela Bakeshop
- Officiant: AMaeZing Weddings
- Signage: Plume & Paper
- DJ: Christian Dela Vega
- Head Table Signage: Laser Pop Shop
- Hairstyling:Kelly J Hair
- Hairstyling: By Carla Marcelle
- Hairstyling: Barber Babe
- Makeup: Jennifer McCallion
- Makeup: Beauty by Carelicha
- Rentals: Rough Diamond Studio
- Vow Books: Promise Pages
- Guestbook: The Details Duo
- Dress Shop: The Dress Rack
- Dress Shop: Bella Amour Bridal
- Shoes: Bella Belle
- Wedding Party Dresses: David's Bridal