Edgy bridal styles and bold makeup had these high-fashion model brides looking fierce, while signature cocktails as red as blood filled up glasses with an engraved base that could double as a wedding favor. Inky shades fused with oxblood red added drama to the stationery, which was topped off with a wax seal and floral printed envelope liner as a gothic cake with a medieval flair contained colors of black, gold, and burgundy; the design complete with a statement skull.
If you didn’t already know, Halloween falls on a Saturday this year. Who is inspired to take things to the dark side?!
By Alyssa Carfang
- Photography: KV Photography
- Decor: GypsyRose Weddings & Event Services
- Cake: Edible Sins
- Makeup: Joanne Wood Makeup Artist
- Hairstyling:Kaili Nolan
- Floral Design: Plenty of Pretty
- Dessert:Little Otter's Bakery
- Mobile Bar: Maiden Voyage Mobile Bar Co.
- Stationery: Wishtree Invitations & Design Studio Inc.
- Jewelry: Goldart Jewellery Studio Inc.
- Dresses: Reclamation
- Models:Kelsey Warnock & Christina Edwards