Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. A superstition of sorts, the familiar catchy rhyme has become less of a necessary tradition and more of a way for soonlyweds to infuse meaningful details into their wedding. Nevertheless, it’s long been a term synonymous with weddings, which makes it the perfect inspiration for today’s beautiful styled bridal shower shoot. With rich hues of blue infused throughout the design and lush florals to create a garden-like atmosphere, this shoot is filled with inspiration that is as perfect for a bridal shower as it is for a wedding! Wilderado Creative Co. captured the luxe details and tasty treats that Texas creatives brought to life for a special pre-wedding shower to share with friends.
- Venue: Wildflower Country Inn and Events Center
- Photography: Wilderado Creative Co.
- Second Shooter:Lexy Menchaca
- Event Planning: R.A.C. Events and Design
- Floral Design: Floral Philosophies
- Calligraphy: Allison Lockett Design
- Rentals: Bee Lavish
- Catering: Steger's Chiffonade
- Desserts: Guiltless Goodies by Sylvia
- Jewelry: Wimberley Jewelers
- Hair and Makeup : Dye 4 U