Atop Vail Mountain’s towering peak in Colorado, the talented vendors who collaborated for today’s stunning shoot had a special surprise in store for their couple. As the table was draped in white and blue linens that matched the stunning invitation suite and decorated with trendy metallic decor, an officiant awaited to perform a vow renewal for the real-life married couple who never had a chance to have a real wedding.
With greenery and bright pink and orange flowers along with snow-capped mountains behind them, the two exchanged vows before indulging in a delicious celebratory feast. The room was filled with on-trend details, from the copper accents and geometric candle holders to the calligraphy place cards and beautifully designed, eye-catching cake. Captured by Marc Edwards Photographs, this wedding inspiration shoot dripping with lush florals and pin-worthy details is as romantic as it is stunning.
Submitted via Matchology
- Venue: Eagle's Nest
- Photography: Marc Edwards Photographs
- Videography: Luke Lindgren Cinematography
- Event Planning: Erica Sarell Weddings + Events
- Floral Design: Southern Charm Wedding and Events
- Stationery: Four 13 Designs
- Rentals: Colorado Party Rentals
- Linens: La Tavola Linens
- Wedding Cake: Sugar Breck
- Wedding Dress and Accessories: The Bridal Collection
- Wedding Suit: Beckett & Rob
- Hair Stylist: Weemala Hair and Makeup
- Makeup Artist: Majestic Mountain Beauty