The starting point for today’s inspiration shoot was color. “We knew that we wanted to incorporate shades of purple, from dark to light, without being a completely monochromatic shoot. As time went on, we chose to focus on purple as well as pink, from blush to fuchsia touches,” says designer La Fete.
The romantic vibes extended into the fashion with each bride wearing two dresses, ranging from romantic lace wedding dress to dramatic ball gowns, and the enchantment continued with a forest ceremony on the grounds of the French chateau venue with macrame hangings, an oversized floral hoop and mismatched seating. Swoon!
- Event Planner & Stylist: La Fete
- Photography: Divine Day Photography
- Venue & Rentals: Chateau Challain
- Stationery: de Winton Paper Co.
- Floral Design: Mister Brett Events
- Hair & Makeup: Eva Beauty Art
- Wedding Dress: Bowen Dryden
- Wedding Dress: Katya Katya
- Dress Salon: Brides Do Good
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
- Hair Accessories: Tilly Thomas Lux
- Rings & Jewelry: Astley Clarke
- Jewelry: Laura Adele
- Cake Design: Dealicious Gateaux