We’ve made it! It’s officially Royal Wedding week, and we are only days away from the royal reveal. But before we get to see Meghan Markle walk down the aisle to marry her Prince, today we’re indulging in this inspiration shoot where a team of creatives imagined what a royal wedding in New York City would look like. Appropriately set at the elegant Lotte New York Palace, a royally luxe color palette of purple and gold was selected to complement the incredible, lavish floral design by Tantawan Bloom. LLG Events spearheaded the beautiful design and Ron Ben-Israel Cakes created a decadent, towering cake with gold and white layers.
But our eyes are all on the bride who dons two stunning royal wedding-worthy dresses with a cathedral-length veil that we can practically picture gliding down the aisle inside Windsor Castle. Captured by Brett Matthews Photography, this inspiration shoot is just what we need to tie us over until the early hours of Saturday morning when the royal affair will officially commence!
*Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. Each time you purchase an item via our affiliate links, Love Inc. is receiving a small percentage of the sale, thus you are helping our small, equality-minded business grow and allowing us to provide more content for YOU! Isn’t that just fantastic?
- Venue: Lotte New York Palace
- Photography: Brett Matthews Photography
- Videography: Joseph Edwards Films
- Event Planning: LLG Events
- Stationery: Ceci New York
- Floral Design: Tantawan Bloom
- Wedding Dress: Dennis Basso
- Wedding Dress: Romona Keveza
- Wedding Suit: Alton Lane
- Jewelry: Verstolo
- Hair Stylist: Styles on B
- Makeup Artist: Stacie Ford Weddings
- Stylist: The Stylish Bride
- Cake Design: Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
- Rentals: Luxe Event Rentals
- Tabletop and Dinnerware: Alchemy Fine Home
- Lighting: Fusion Lighting Productions