Today’s styled shoot eye candy is perfect for soonlyweds who love a bit of a raw texture with a touch of glamour. The dramatic architectural lines and wooden decor and details in this inspo, orchestrated by Brehant Creations and captured by Corey Lynn Tucker Photography, pair perfectly with the soft draping, glam chandeliers and jewel-toned florals and tablescape, and the teal linens and wedding cake just POP off the page.
The Connecticut team of wedding pros utilized the vastness and flexibility of the barn space at the local StoneHurst Hampton Valley venue. I love how all of the wood in the venue, furniture and ceremony backdrop just organically flows together giving a beautiful foundation for the colors and florals to really shine.
- Photography: Corey Lynn Tucker Photography
- Planning & Design: Brehant Creations
- Venue: StoneHurst Hampton Valley
- Drapery, Arches and Lighting: EZ Occasions
- Floral Design: Gaze Garden
- Calligraphy & Signage: TS Calligraphy
- Jewelry: Michael's Jewelers
- Attire: Generation Tux
- Rentals: Over and Over CT
- Cake Design: Authentically Yours
- Rentals: Together
- Stationery: Tulaloo