Celestial weddings are the next big trend, so when I teamed up with David’s Bridal for Aisle Society to produce a photo shoot starring their gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, I had moons on my mind. I was incredibly inspired by the rich palette of their bridesmaid collection, featuring new faux wrap silhouettes and elegant ruffled detailing, and knew it would give this trend an unexpected jewel-toned twist.
I worked with Roey Mizrahi Events, and an incredible team of talented SoCal wedding pros, to pull together details that gave nod to the heavens: iridescent place settings, galactic stationery, shimmery acrylic menus, aurora-inspired beauty, a moon-phase floral installation and cosmic choux desserts. Moody, lush bouquets, signature cocktails and a starry veil round out the galactic gorgeousness and leaves us starry-eyed.
Swooning over these bridesmaid dresses as much as we are? They’re now in stores, so make an appointment at your local David’s Bridal today to snag one of these stunning silhouettes (or others from their 100 different styles in over 50 colors, starting at $79.95!).
SHOP THE INSPIRATION
Editor’s Note: Compensation for this post was provided by David’s Bridal for Aisle Society. All opinions and swooning are our own, and endorsed by David’s Bridal, Aisle Society, or their affiliates. This post contains affiliate links.
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
- Wedding Dress: David's Bridal
- Photography: Jacqueline Patton Photography
- Planning & Design:ROEY MIZRAHI EVENTS
- Floral Design: Best Day Ever Floral Design
- Stationery: Matinae Design Studio
- Calligraphy: Fawn Lettering
- Beauty Concierge Service: Elwynn + Cass
- Rentals: La Pinata Party Rentals
- Rentals: Soiree8
- Cocktails: Cali Craft Cocktails
- Desserts: Flossy
- Linens: XO Bloom
- Venue: Retreat Malibu
- Model: Taylor Rae
- Model: Elena Tretyakova
- Model: Avianna Mynheer for Bella Agency LA
- Model: Ariel Salgado
- Model: Jasmine Simpson