Who doesn’t love the idea of a destination wedding in a scenic, tropical paradise? Idyllic weather, white sandy beaches and picturesque landscapes are only a few of the perks of traveling to say “I do.” But no matter how enticing, destination weddings aren’t always the easiest fête to pull off. So when a team of vendors came together to produce today’s styled shoot, they wanted to show that regardless of where you decide to tie the knot, you can bring the beauty of the tropics to you.
With an abundance of lush foliage, including monstera leaves, plenty of palm fronds and succulents, this tropical wedding inspiration shoot is dripping with greenery galore. Inside the The Orangery at Holland Park, Amanda Karen Photography captured all the stunning details, from the lavish tablescape accented with pops of gold to the air plant place card holders and gold-flecked wedding cakes that are topped with cascading greenery. I don’t know about you, but the idea of getting married in a tropical paradise without having to travel so all your friends and family can join you on your special day sure sounds like the best of both worlds!
Submitted via Matchology
- Venue: The Orangery at Holland Park
- Photography: Amanda Karen Photography
- Event Planning: Always Andri
- Floral Design: Cassandra King
- Stationery: Flamboyant Invitations
- Rentals: Classic Crockery Event Hire
- Linens: Kate Cullen
- Tableware: Hélène Millot
- Cake Design: Hayley Elizabeth Cake Designs
- Hair and Makeup: Sylwia Makeup
- Dress Store: Heart Aflutter Bridal Boutique
- Wedding Shoes: Love Art Wear Art