Whimsically woodsy, this outdoor wedding inspiration is showing us how nature’s beauty can be easily transformed into a wedding wonderland. Every little detail was well planned and brought such an organic element like the raw stone engagement rings, dried floral place cards, and the brides’ boho lace gown and dreamy silk gown with a ball-gown skirt.
The fall-infused florals included autumn leaves springing through the muted, yet playful blooms which dressed up the table decor and also became a focal point on the simple white ceremony arch. Bistro chairs lined the table display which stood in the open air amongst an abundance of trees with macrame touches completing the rustic, yet free-spirited look.
If you’re a fan of earthy aesthetics, a variety of textures, and that fresh fall glow, you’re sure to love this!
- Photography: Laura Powers Photo
- Workshop Host: Styled By Creatives
- Planning: Sonnet Weddings
- Dress Salon: Joon Bridal
- Dress Designer: And For Love
- Floral Design: Fleurish Floral Studio
- Makeup: Artistry by Veronica
- Hairstyling: Sarah Washburn
- Rentals: HOST
- Jewelry: a. b. Ellie
- Rings: Raw the Stone
- Stationery: Day Flower Designs
- Model: Lauren
- Model: Sarah