It’s all about the details in this fun poolside bachelorette shoot, filled with goodies from David’s Bridal’s adorable collection of bridesmaid and bachelorette gifts and decor. The bride and her besties start the day by choosing their own custom DIY swimsuits, followed by a styled picnic where plenty of champagne is popped. A grab-n-go station hosts customized poolside necessities from David’s Bridal like chapstick, tumblers and sunscreen, and the bride and her squad stay stylish with Insta-worthy accessories. And what’s a bachelorette partywithout fun games? A playful cake-decorating sesh, calligraphy beach balls and a hoola-hoop contest ensure that memories are made.
Shop the Post
Editor’s Note: Compensation for this post was provided by David’s Bridal for Aisle Society. All opinions and swooning are our own, and endorsed by David’s Bridal, Aisle Society, or their affiliates. This post contains affiliate links.
- Production: Love Inc. for Aisle Society
- Bachelorette Gifts, Details and Accessories: David's Bridal
- Planning & Design: Roey Mizrahi Events
- Photography: Jacqueline Patton Photo
- Calligraphy: Fawn Lettering
- Stationery: Matinae Design Studio
- Beauty Concierge Service: Elwynn + Cass
- Rentals: La Pinata Party Rentals
- Venue: Retreat Malibu
- Rentals: Soiree8
- Single-Use Tabletop: L'entramise
- Waffle Desserts: Dolly Llama
- Floats: Big Mouth Inc.
- Florals: XO Bloom