There’s plenty to swoon over in today’s blue and green garden wedding inspiration shoot, but just in case the lush greenery, hand-lettered, framed mirror signs, a dreamy donut wall and two dashing grooms aren’t enough, there’s the cutest puppies to boot!
The team of wedding pros who collaborated on this shoot were inspired by emerald and sapphire tones, which they accented with touches of gold. Their organic vision with wispy willow greenery and blue and green details came to life at the elegant Manor House just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, and we’re loving all the pin-worthy details! Captured by Emma McMahan Photography and planned by KMC Weddings and Events, this stunning styled shoot strikes a perfect balance between romantic and trendy.
Submitted via Matchology
- Venue: Manor House Ohio
- Photography: Emma McMahan Photography
- Videography: RiverSky Films
- Event Planning & Floral Design: KMC Weddings and Events
- Stationery: Eden + Vine
- Rentals: Lost and Found Vintage Rentals
- Rentals: Prime Time Party Rental
- Table Numbers: PaperBlooms N More
- Wedding Suits: Generation Tux
- Doughnuts: Tres Belle Cakes & Coffee Shop
- Beauty:Nikki Frees MUH
- Puppies: Chestnut Hill Labradoodles