On a beach in Pensacola, Florida, waves crashed along the shore behind Adams and Greg as they said “I do” surrounded by their friends and family. These dapper gents were all smiles from when they started getting ready before the ceremony to when they took their celebratory spin on the dance floor, and the joy permeating through So Life Studios’ photographs is contagious!
We love the way their wedding party dressed in black — halter dresses for the gals and bow ties paired with suspenders for the guys — an unexpected but stunning choice for a beach wedding! And their use of white anemones on the ceremony chairs, their boutonnieres, the bouquets and to decorate their wedding cake is simply gorgeous. After Adams and Greg exchanged vows, the newlyweds joined their friends and family in the beach house for a jovial celebration that lasted all night long!
- Photography: So Life Studios
- Venue: Paradise Beach Homes
- Wedding Planning: Megan K. Events
- Floral Design: Fiore
- Ceremony Officiant:Michelle Sisti
- Ceremony Musician:Christina Clark
- Rentals: Gulf Coast Tents
- Catering: Nancy's Catering & Events
- Wedding Cake: Little House Bake Shop
- Transportation: 5 Flags Trolley
- DJ:Marty Stanovich