Today’s styled shoot is truly a treat because it combines some of our favorite wedding trends — industrial copper details, acrylic signs with hand-lettered calligraphy and, best of all, hoop floral bouquets! The modern design is a perfect match for two blushing brides, who stun in high neck outfits — a pantsuit with an illusion neckline and floral detailing and a gorgeous gown with a full skirt covered in florals.
At Rialto Theatre in Tampa, Florida, the whitewashed brick walls provided a striking backdrop for the tablescape, which had a beautiful blend of purple and copper elements. Lori Barbely Photography‘s images showcase all the pretty details in this industrial wedding inspiration shoot that are sure to make you swoon, including the incredible wedding cake featuring a cascade of white leaves that are certainly getting us in the mood for fall!
- Venue: Rialto Theatre
- Photography: Lori Barbely Photography
- Photography: The Camera Crew
- Event Design: Stacey Price Events
- Floral Design: Bloomingdays
- Stationery: 24th Ave Designs
- Rentals: Kate Ryan Linens
- Rentals: The Treasury Rentals
- Signage: Chic Signs
- Cake Design: Sweet Miss V's
- Dress Store: The Dressing Room St. Pete
- Hair and Makeup: Molly Gross