I am so excited to share that my brand-new podcast, Inclusively Yours, is officially LIVE. Today, October 8th, is poetically Love Inc.’s 6th anniversary, and I couldn’t think of a better day to launch this exciting extension of our brand.
I’m debuting with a trailer plus five episodes to give you a little taste of what we’re producing. A few guests that I have in queue include:
- Jessica Bishop, editor of The Budget Savvy Bride and author of the best-selling book The Budget Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer
- Meghan Brown, director of the super popular proposal site How They Asked
- Jason Mitchell Kahn, a leading inclusive wedding planner and author of the gay wedding planning book Getting Groomed
- Leading LGBTQ+ wedding photography Kelly Prizel
- Wedding dress designer Hayley Paige
- Founder of Love Stories TV Rachel Jo Silver
- Newlyweds and social media stars @michaelandmatt
- ….and so much more!
The episodes will be a mix of interviews with wedding experts, solo shows with moi, and interviews with real couples sharing their love story. Basically, all of the great inclusive wedding planning content we share on Love Inc. but on a whole new platform!