With bright bursts of color and a lush tropical-infused design, the details in today’s tropical wedding inspiration shoot dare not be missed. A talented team of Connecticut wedding vendors came together in celebration of equality and diversity to produce this stunning styled shoot with two beaming brides and pin-worthy ideas, and we couldn’t love the end result any more.
The mighty monstera leaves, pineapple decor and bright and bold florals in this shoot are transporting us to a tropical paradise where love is certainly in the air. But one of our favorite elements of the shoot is the way Shaina Lee Photography‘s striking images prove that a tropical theme doesn’t have to be reserved for a tropical location, especially when you have the right team of wedding pros on your side!
- Venue: The Boathouse at 305 Knowlton
- Photography: Shaina Lee Photography
- Planning & Styling: Detaille Weddings & Events
- Design & Styling: Jo Designs
- Floral Design: Fleurescent
- Floral Design: Rustle Floral Co.
- Stationery & Paper Goods: Bespoke Designs
- Calligraphy & Signage: Nob Hill Jane
- Rentals: Peak Event Services
- Lighting & Decor: EZ-Occasions
- Cake Design: Sweet Cupcasions
- Mixology: Lifted Spirits
- Plant Decor: Plantations Inc.
- Hair & Makeup: Belle Noelle Beauty
- Dress Store: A Little Something White
- Wedding Dress: Kelly Faetanini
- Wedding Suit: Pressed & Dressed
- Lingerie: Beneath The Gown
- Jewelry: Libro Jewelers