Rustic romance abound in this winter wedding inspo that feels very organic, and perfect for the soonlyweds who want a touch of boho. The indoor plant wall housing unruly ferns and greenery makes for the perfect backdrop for a green and white tablescape dotted with pinecones and winter white pillar candles. Hot cocoa and sweets are styled beautifully on wooden slabs at the dessert station with the dusted half naked wedding cake taking centerstage with a cake cutting photo opp.
- Planning & Linens: Alyssa Jean Signature Events
- Photography: Veronica Green Photography
- Venue: Hartford Flavor Co.
- Stationery: Minted
- Cake: Kim's Cottage Confections
- Rentals: Lady Slippers Affairs & Events
- Hairstyling: Michelle Anne Hair Design
- Makeup: Makeup by Samar
- Cookies: Emmy Anne Cookies
- Calligraphy & Signage: Nob Hill Jane
- Dress Designer: Wilderly Bride
- Dress Salon: Julie Allen Bridals
- Suit: The Black Tux
- Floral Design: Sage Hill Florals