Rustic and vintage are two styles that blend beautifully together, and if you need proof of that, look no further! Today’s lakeside wedding inspiration combines wood elements, vintage furniture and heirloom accessories — can we talk about that gorgeous ring? — with a romantic blush color palette accented by touches of gold. We’re particularly swooning over the lavish floral arrangement with seeded eucalyptus, blush garden roses, pink protea and lavender roses, which strike the perfect balance of rustic romance.
Boeun Kim Film & Photography captured all the stunning details, including a dessert table filled with hand-painted macarons and personalized cookies that serve as the sweetest place cards. And after the team of wedding pros heard this stylish couple’s tale of how they got engaged on a canoe trip, they just had to include one in the shoot. Is there anything more romantic than climbing into a floral-adorned canoe and gliding on quiet waters with the love of your life post-ceremony? We didn’t think so!
- Photography: Boeun Kim Film & Photography
- Wedding Planning: Karin Wu & Co.
- Floral Design: Alethea Flowers
- Stationery: Mint Lavender and Lace
- Rentals: Marvelle Events
- Linens: Sage and Thistle Events
- Makeup Artist: Beyond the Brush
- Hair Stylist: Uno Jo Bridal Hair
- Dress Store: Ferre Sposa
- Accessories: Blair Nadeau Millinery
- Accessories: The Loved One
- Cake Design: Baking Up Treble