Blending completely different personal styles is often a challenge for couples planning their wedding, but with the right inspiration and creative team, it can be done — and this inspiration shoot is proof!
Pittsburgh wedding pros were inspired by 70s bohemian and modern glam, and beautifully brought these styles together through a moody color palette, a raw industrial venue space, and geometric stationery details. The bride’s beauty look is 70s-inspired, and looked gorgeous with the sleek and modern Alyssa Kristin gown, and the groom’s rose suit looks absolutely timeless in this setting. Gold laser-cut chargers popped against the mauve and ivory stoneware plates, paired with copper flatware, while the dramatic floral centerpiece was raised above the the tabletop (a trend we’re seeing and loving!).
- Planning: Jessica Garda Events
- Photography: Liz Capuano Photography
- Venue: Graeme House at Market Street Grocery
- Lounge Rentals: Old Souls Vintage
- Tabletop Rentals: All Occasions
- Chair Rentals: Marbella
- Linens: Lendable Linens
- Floral Design: GreenSinner
- Suit: The Black Tux
- Hair & Makeup: Glam-To-Go
- Dress Designer: Alyssa Kristin
- Dress Salon: Blanc de Blanc Bridal
- Stationery: K. Flowers Design
- Cake Design: Mediterra Bake House