At a century-old train station in Northampton, Massachusetts, history is hidden within the brick walls that are now home to one of New England’s most unique and historic wedding venues. Inside the Roosevelt Room at Union Station Banquets, a team of creatives used luxe jewel tones and moody, romantic decor to transform the the old station into an elegant space fit for a grand affair.
For this striking styled shoot, Love ListerTanya Costigan Events incorporated gorgeous berry-toned florals in addition to a circle installation with greenery galore for a dreamy ceremony backdrop for these two stunning and stylish brides. With photos captured by Erin Long Photography, this romantic wedding inspiration shoot is fulfilling all our moody dreams!
Submitted via Matchology
- Venue: Union Station Banquets
- Photography: Erin Long Photography
- Event Planning & Floral Design:TANYA COSTIGAN EVENTS
- Stationery: Flora-Ly
- Linens: Jerome's Party Plus
- Hair Stylist: Michelle Anne Hair Design
- Makeup Artist: Liz Washer Makeup
- Wedding Dress: In White Springfield
- Wedding Suit: Jackson & Connor