‘Tis the season for giving but there’s no reason the gifts you give (or put on your own wish list!) can’t inspire you for your wedding. For our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, Love Inc. editors have curated a series of gift ideas that can also serve purpose for the big day.
As we've been crafting our own holiday wish lists, we can't help but think that some of these items would make for seriously stellar wedding gifts. Below we've rounded up six of our favorite products found at our go-to registry resources. Hint, hint, Santa!
- Throw blanket: Winter nights mean cozying up with your love and a glass of wine and this cable knit throw from Bed Bath & Beyond is perfect for a snuggle sesh.
- Towels: We're adults now … time for quality bath towels, like these organic terry towels from Newlywish that come in a rainbow of colors. (Registry tip: always register for a few extras so you have replacements when the others wear.)
- Cheese board: Cheese boards always make great gifts but a monogrammed one, like this board and spreader set from Williams Sonoma, is a lovely way to personalize it (or show off your new last name!).
- Bar Accessories: Make sure those martini glasses you registered for don't go to waste and this chic set from Crate & Barrel has everything a amateur mixologist needs.
- Picture frame: Trust us, you'll want a nice frame to display your wedding photos and this gorgeous gallery frame from Target would look mighty handsome on the wall.
- Luggage: Hello, honeymoon! Samsonite luggage is virtually indestructible and the bright hues make it easy to spot on the luggage carousel.