“I envisioned a table covered with large pieces of birch bark,” shared Taddei. “This was the starting point for the overall style and the birch tree wall in the greenhouse was a perfect match for my organic vision.”
Exquisite Events Décor created the wall of birch trees and corrugated metal that served as a natural backdrop for the ceremony. Arrangements of fresh greenery adorned pillars that lined the edges of the greenhouse venue.
The bride wore a flowing sleeveless gown, wrapped in a fur jacket to keep warm. Holding fresh sprigs of Lily of the Valley, the miniature ceremony bouquet complemented the green hues of the groom’s corsage. A small bridesmaid bouquet of ranunculus was perfect for a walk down the aisle.
Birch bark covered the table in the center of the greenhouse, topped with individual buds, small vases and earthy pots filled with a wide array of white and pastel florals. Each place setting had a hint of greenery and a powder blue menu to match the shade of the invitation suite.
Keeping with the clean, organic wedding inspiration, the menu included fresh bites, artisanal pies and a rustic naked cake all displayed on a table covered in moss, orchids and fresh décor.
Situated on a farm, the greenhouse venue meant access to adorable wedding portraits with livestock, appropriately adorned with floral wreath necklaces.
Written by Emily Rochotte
- Photography: Carla Ten Eyck
- Venue & Catering: Mount Hope Farm
- Planning & Floral Design: Lilacs Florals
- Decor, Lighting & Draping: Exquisite Events
- Rentals: Party Rentals Ltd.
- Stationery: Coral Pheasant
- Dress Salon: A Little Something White
- Dress Designer: Pronovias
- Suit Attire: Aldo's House of Formals
- Makeup: Brandon Ward Makeup
- Hairstyling: Julie Rose Beauty