Preparing your BFF for marital life first requires a grand celebration, and what better way to mark the occasion than with a bachelorette pool party? For a fun-filled weekend at the creek, this joyous group of gals brought their pink bachelorette bathing suits and the bride-to-be to Cypress Falls Event Center where, thanks to a collaboration between local vendors, a poolside brunch and endless fun awaited them.
We’re swooning over the brunch spread — a delectable waffle bar with fluffy red velvet and cinnamon graham flavored waffles, stocked with bacon bits, strawberries, marshmallows, chocolate chips and tasty syrups for toppings, along with fruity crepes and colorful macarons. With plenty of pool floats and loads of laughter to go around, this fun and flirty styled shoot, captured by Misty Mclendon, is serving up plenty of sweetness!
Shop the Inspiration
*Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. Each time you purchase an item via our affiliate links, Love Inc. is receiving a small percentage of the sale, thus you are helping our small, equality-minded business grow and allowing us to provide more content for YOU! Isn’t that just fantastic?
- Venue:CYPRESS FALLS EVENT CENTER
- Photography: Misty Mclendon
- Videography: Levi Hanusch
- Event Planning and Design:CYPRESS FALLS EVENT CENTER
- Floral Design: Ceremony Botanical
- Calligraphy and Paper Goods: By His Grace
- Catering: The Bakery at Cypress Falls
- Cake Design: Root Cellar Bakery
- Desserts: Crepe Crazy
- Rentals: CRU Vintage Rentals
- Hair and Makeup: Blush 'n Bangs
- Swimwear: Bubbles and Broccoli
- Bridesmaids Robes, Swimsuits and Champagne Glasses: Little Brownn Suitcase
- Tank Tops: Mugsby