Set in a brand new industrial wedding venue in North Carolina, The Power House at Rocky Mount Mills, today’s inspo shot by Mikkel Paige Photography and designed by Chad Biggs Events, creatively brings in touches of the southern state.
Dogwoods, the state flower, are prominent in the floral aisle runner, cascading centerpiece and cake florals. The bride wore a breathtaking Tara LaTour wedding dress, with a layer of North Carolina blue peeking through. The groom’s dapper look was composed of velvet shoes and dotted suit jacket.
Ivy-covered brick walls were the only backdrop needed to create a gorgeous ceremony scene, and a simple table for the unity candles was placed at the altar while cane back chairs looked on.
Ghost chairs allowed the reception table florals to shine, and modern acrylic menus doubled as place cards for guests while beautifully pairing with the iridescent chargers. The wedding cake boasted three marbled tiers and one pearled tier for a look that was both modern and timeless.
- Photography: Mikkel Paige Photography
- Venue: The Powerhouse at Rocky Mount Mills
- Planning & Design: Chad Biggs Event Planning & Design
- Floral Design: Perfect Palette Floral
- Cake Design: Cakes by Chloe
- Dress Designer: Tara LaTour
- Dress Salon: Gilded Bridal
- Hair & Makeup: Mena Garcia Beauty
- Furniture Rentals: Greenhouse Picker Sisters
- Suit: The Black Tux
- Stationery: Mason Dixon Designs
- Rentals: CE Rental
- Bridesmaid Jumper: Lulu's