If you’ve ever dreamed of a soiree that’s magazine-worthy, then you’re surely going to swoon over this editorial! A team of creatives in Ireland were inspired to create a “Keira Knightley-meets-Bianca Jagger-inspired look.” They chose the MoLi Museum to bring the design to life which perfectly complemented not only the daytime vibes, but also the classic, yet contemporary vision.
It featured two unique fashion looks that were subtle, yet fierce — complete with Valentino pumps and LOTS of sparkle. “The daytime Keira vibe brings in actual 1950s jewels in three elements: a 35-carat tiara, aquamarine and diamond drop earrings, and a 20-carat diamond bracelet. Evening Bianca is accessorized with 1960s diamond hoop earrings, complemented with a dazzling contemporary 25-carat diamond necklace and a baguette, brilliant cut diamond bracelet cuff,” says designer Tara Fay.
Not only did the style infuse modernity to a timeless style, but the table aesthetic also did the same, including eclectic plates, toile linens, and an elevated mixture of low floral designs and high candle centerpieces. A design that really is one for the books!
- Producer & Designer: Tara Fay
- Photography: Story of Eve
- Floral Design: The Garden
- Cake Design: Clare Anne Taylor
- Dress Designer: Suzanne Neville
- Venue: Museum of Literature Ireland
- Stationery: Grosvenor Stationery Company
- Bride's Suit: Zara
- Rental: Total Event Rental
- Tabletop Rentals: Maison Margaux Ltd.
- Shoes: Valentino
- Hairstyling: David Cashman
- Jewelry: John Farrington Antiques
- Makeup: Christine Lucignano
- Suit Design: Louis Copeland
- Shoes: Brown Thomas
- Linen Rentals: Stable of Ireland
- Watch: Paul Sheeran
- Catering: Feast
- Models: Assets Model Agency