Judson Rappaport Photography


Pour Up Atlanta Mixology


Piedmont Park Wedding

Simple Wedding, Big Heart in Atlanta’s Piedmont Park

LGBTQ Beach Elopement

Victorian Meets Modern Style in This Beach Elopement

Amanda and Jennifer’s Backyard Carnival-Themed Wedding

Peter and Tommy’s Sexy Swimming Pool Engagement Session

Monique and Anwar’s Stylish Atlanta Engagement Session

Josh and Cara’s Romantic High Falls State Park Engagement Shoot

Boho Wedding Styled Shoot

Edgy Colorful Boho Wedding Inspiration

Romantic Blush and Burgundy Wedding Inspiration

Red and Pink Wedding Boutonniere

Red and Pink Wedding Boutonniere

Triangle Arch Ceremony Decor with Florals and Pampas Grass

Triangle Ceremony Backdrop with Lush Florals and Lanterns

Pink and White Watercolor Wedding Cake with Gold Flecks

Pink and White Wedding Cake with Gold Flecks

Don't miss out on any new articles or publications