This group of Oregon creatives were inspired by their lush forest surroundings, but wanted to give it a fresh twist. “We really wanted to show a high-end version of this that isn’t bohemian, but instead very lush, fashion-forward, and a bit alternative,” says planner Cindy Lindsley of Peachy Keen Coordination. “We love the dimensions that mixing metals can provide, it shows that you don’t need to select just one hue for your wedding, but that adding the variety in a mindful way is actually incredibly beautiful. We wanted this couple to be both a bit tastefully preppy but also modern.”
To pull off their vision, they started with a stark white foundation and added layers of greenery, mixed metals and soft touches of the palest of pinks. And details like the hoop bouquet, crystal sugaring on the cake and rosemary plant place cards take it to swoon-worthy level.
- Planning & Design: Peachy Keen Coordination
- Photography: Steele Photography
- Wonser Woods Estate: Venue
- Floral Design: Thistle & Fern Florals
- Stationery: Jessica Strohm Creative
- Wedding Cake: Sewell Sweets
- Rentals: Vintage Meets Modern
- Tableware: Bridgewood Event Rentals
- Hairstyling: Kyla Whiting Hair Design
- Makeup: Megan Blake
- Bar: Merit Badge Co.
- Dress Salon: Ania Bridal
- Suit Shop: Men's Wearhouse
- Jewelry: Pippa Jayne Designs