Cue the music — the disco music, that is — because today we’ve got the most fun wedding inspiration for you! For this disco-themed wedding inspiration shoot, a team of wedding pros in Detroit dreamed up a modern, glam styled shoot that has enough disco details to send your feet straight into a happy dance.
With a color palette of shiny silver and bright pops of neon pink, Detroit Design Co. wanted to incorporate a unique element into the floral design. So with a dusting of spray paint, a lush bouquet of eucalyptus, monstera leaves, protea and roses took on an icy lacquered look that we couldn’t love more. Captured by Kerby Lou Photography and designed by Modernly Events, everything from the acrylic invitation suite and DIY neon sign to the stunning and fashionable brides are giving us just the right amount of disco fever.
*Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. Each time you purchase an item via our affiliate links, Love Inc. is receiving a small percentage of the sale, thus you are helping our small, EQUALITY-MINDED™ business grow and allowing us to provide more content for YOU! Isn’t that just fantastic?
- Venue: The Collective at True North
- Photography: Kerby Lou Photography
- Event Design and Rentals: Modernly Events
- Event Coordination:PINEAPPLE UNION WEDDINGS & EVENTS
- Stationery: Cordial Punch Press
- Calligraphy: Hazel + Dolly
- Floral Design: Detroit Design Co.
- Wedding Attire: Rent the Runway
- Hair and Makeup: Kyle Ann Design
- Accessories: Kathryn Ann Bridal
- Jewelry: Fate & Coincidence
- Jewelry: Pebble & Stone
- Macarons: Love and Buttercream
- Linens: Linens by Harte
- Shoes: Sam Edelman