Today’s styled shoot is as much about the fashion as it is about the design, and I, for one, cannot get enough! Stylist Beth Chapman paired a modern Ines Di Santo wedding dress, featuring an oversized bow (one of the biggest fashion trends for 2020!), with a tailored white tuxedo with a custom Sara Gabriel crystal-encrusted veil emblazoned with the words “One Love.” Each bride had her own dramatic detail, which gave them a cohesive yet individualized look.
Jubilee Events continued the modern elements into the design, with a glam metallic tablescape featuring sequined linens, marble place settings and a structural floral arrangement by Persephone Floral, all beautifully photographed by Carla Ten Eyck Photography.
- Photography: Carla Ten Eyck
- Fashion Styling: Beth Chapman Styling
- Dress Salon: The White Dress by the Shore
- Event Design: Jubilee Events
- Venue: The Goodwin
- Floral Design: Persephone Floral
- Hair & Makeup: Catie Bane
- Tuxedo Designer: Valentino Tailors
- Cake Design: Sugar Therapy
- Rentals: Peak Event Services
- Linens: Nuage Designs
- Veil: Sara Gabriel
- Wedding Party Dresses: Jenny Yoo
- Wedding Party Dresses: Hayley Paige