If I had to describe my perfect dinner party, it would be this. Effortlessly beautiful and relaxed, with a stunning installation, lush greenery and intentional details. Everything about this styled shoot screams come sit and eat, drink and be merry, and what more could you want at a wedding celebration?
The raw-edged invitations and table runner, barn venue, and mismatched wooden chairs give it a wonderful organically worn vibe, but the magnificent bouquets and greenery installation, paired with two gorgeous Grace Loves Lace gowns, assures you that each detail was set with intent. And the result is just an incredibly inspiring shoot.
- Photography: Just for Love Photography
- Styling & Florals: Coco & Confetti
- Stationery: Lindqvist Ink
- Cake Design: I Heart Cakes by Casey
- Hair & Makeup: The Beauty Case
- Silk Ribbon: Songbird Silk
- Ceramics: Susan Simonini
- Decorative Lighting: AV Ideas
- Tabletop Rentals: Gold Wedding Hire
- Wedding Dress Designer: Grace Loves Lace
- Jewelry Designer: Dadlani Jewels
- Model: Olia Burtaev
- Model: Frankie Owen