A pink color palette popped against the sandy beach in Malibu where Erica and David said “I do” on their wedding day. Vows were exchanged in the sand as waves crashed along the shore behind them, and after they were pronounced husband and wife, guests made their way to The Sunset Restaurant for the reception. And as they entered, guests were encouraged to sign a second wedding dress, which served as a unique and memorable guest book.
In The Clouds Events incorporated bright fuchsia details into the room — from the hydrangea centerpieces with pink table numbers to the stunning dessert table where an upside down drip cake stole the spotlight among tasty mini pies and cupcakes. Lily Tapia Photography captured all the bright and cheerful hues, which mirrored the glowing smiles on the newlyweds faces as they celebrated their relationship surrounded by loved ones.
Submitted via Matchology
*Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links. Each time you purchase an item via our affiliate links, Love Inc. is receiving a small percentage of the sale, thus you are helping our small, EQUALITY-MINDED™ business grow and allowing us to provide more content for YOU! Isn’t that just fantastic?
- Venue: The Sunset Restaurant
- Photography: Lily Tapia Photography
- Event Planning: In the Clouds Events
- Floral Design: Florals by Isabelle
- Stationery: La Design Boutique
- Officiant: Wedding Officiant Jon
- Wedding Dress: Oleg Cassini
- Dress Store: David's Bridal
- Wedding Suit: Brooks Brothers
- Wedding Shoes: Via Spiga
- Cake Design: Mwokaji Cakery
- DJ: DJ Q-Nice