Today’s inspiration incorporates so many things that I love: a jewel-toned palette, geometric elements, creative food displays and a variety of unexpected textures. This detail-filled shoot by some of our favorite upstate New York wedding pros also pushes the creative boundaries with copper pipe candle holders, animal skulls as decor, a hanging plant holder-turned-bouquet and an incredible pretzel station. They unified the many textures — feathers, fur and sequins, just to name a few — with a consistent floral design, creating a scene that continues to surprise you with gorgeous details that you might have missed at first glance. The soft gray/purple wedding dress will make any unconventional bride swoon and goes so well with the moody vibe of this shoot.
Love List member A Charmed Affair teamed up with talents Flower Blossom Farm, Rustic Robin Events and Wandering Dago to bring their unique vision to life at The Barn at Liberty Farms with Jessica Le Fleur Photography behind the lens to capture it.
- Wedding Planning::A CHARMED AFFAIR
- Photography: Jessica LeFleur Photography
- Floral Design: Flower Blossom Farm
- Catering: Wandering Dago
- Venue: The Barn at Liberty Farms
- Rentals: Rustic Robin
- Bridal Salon: Bridal Gallery by Yvonne
- Cake Design: The Hudson Cake Studio
- Jewelry: Shana Lee
- Horse Carriage: M & C Farms Carriage Service
- Hair & Makeup: Make Me Up by Jessica Longton